Bikeetching

Bikeetching

Friday, July 24, 2015

Photo dump three

So I'm not as good as Molly when it comes to blogging.  I admit that. But I'll still post here and again.

When strangers say, "Jump in my pool," Molly does not hesitate.  She is at least wearing clothes this time. 
I guess I should start collecting pictures of strange grocery store mascots.  The Piggy Wiggly in Dover, TN and Big John in Metropolis, IL. 
I'm a sucker for unusual warning signs.  This one might as well have said, "DANGER! AMISH AHEAD! 4 Miles."  The only Amish I saw was driving a John Deere tractor dragging the rear half of a 25 year old Suburban that had been converted into a trailer.  His entire family was in the trailer.  Sadly I got no photo.
Molly triumphant upon finding greens.  She gets cranky when she doesn't get enough chlorophyll in her diet.
The playgrounds in TN KY and IL remind me of the ones I used to play in as a child. Lots of metal bolted together, all of it worn smooth by weather and very very hot fromantic the sun.  And a couple old school merry-go-rounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment