Bikeetching

Bikeetching

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Packed

His

Hers
Pictures above show all clothing we are bringing on our trip. All of it fits in one pannier which is sort of a miracle.

Molly's Stuff

Bike Clothing
3 pair bike shorts
3 tank tops
5 pair if socks
5 pair underwear
2 sports bras
1 pair rain pants
1 rain jacket
1 long warm sleeve shirt
1 light long sleeve shirt (for when I am super sunburned)
2 pair bike gloves
1 pair bike sleeves
1 bike jacket

Street Clothing
2 t-shirts
1 pair jeans
1 athletic dress
1 athletic skirt

Shoes
Crocs
Chaos
Sneakers
Bike shoes (not pictured)

Toiletries
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Deodorant  (I debate for a long time if this was actually worth it, since I will smell as summer anyway)
Earplugs

Other
Kindle (currently reading,"Life Is a Wheel" by Bruce Weber, Recommended by Micheal Frank
Journal
2 Bandanas  
1 buff
bug spray
sunscreen
whistle (you have all seen "Wild")

We are debating about sending some warmer clothing to Denver, but that is yet to be decided.

Our apartment right now looks like REI blew up in it. We have our panniers packed, our backpacks packed with some extra hiking stuff that we will send to Seattle, our garmet bag packed with clothes to wear to Francis and Heidi's wedding and a bin of stuff for hiking the Long Path post wedding. It is overwhelming because it feels like a lot of forward planning. Weird to be thinking on June 24th, the day before my last day of school, what I will be wearing in October.

Nik and I have different approaches to stuff; Nik=MORE STUFF, Molly=LESS STUFF, so that has been interesting.

2 comments:

  1. More stuff vs. Less stuff is how Matt & I operate too. When he packs a dress shirt on a trip and I don't, I ask him who he will be going to fancy dinners with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More stuff vs. Less stuff is how Matt & I operate too. When he packs a dress shirt on a trip and I don't, I ask him who he will be going to fancy dinners with :)

    ReplyDelete