Bikeetching

Bikeetching

Monday, June 29, 2015

Day 4 Rest Day (almost)

Day total 10

Trip total 243

Today was a rest day. Nik and I went our separate ways to rendevous with friends, he at the Brooklyn Brewery with Justin while I had breakfast with Langston in midtown and a lesisurely afternoon on the High Line with Emily.
Convient that NYC is probably the only place Nik and I will separate because this city where I formerly lived for 8 years and is organized on a grid is probably the only place in the world where I don't get lost (really I didn't)!

Did I mention I LOVE the High Line?

2 comments:

  1. The Highline does totally rock!! Awesome pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about your journey! It gives me a break to dream about your adventure! You both are fearless! -Lisa Marie

    ReplyDelete