Bikeetching

Bikeetching

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

End of the first part of the trip, beginning of the second.

So I finally caught up on all of my biking photos.  Sorry to everyone it took so long.  I hope you enjoy the massive dump of them I just posted.

We made it across the country, and then we flew home.
 The only overcast day in Seattle was the day we left, and that even didn't last long.
That's Mt. Rainier!  
It was a melancholy flight.  77 days to get there, and then only 6 hours to get back.  But it was only the first part of our adventure.  I will, now that I have a computer, try to continue blogging our second and third parts:  A second trip to the Northwest, and then we will be living in New Zealand for 6 months!  (Skipping winter seems like a sweet deal to us.)

Keep following the blog and I'll keep you posted.

Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment