Bikeetching

Bikeetching

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Day 70 Snoqualmie to SEATTLE

Day total 70
FINA TRIP TOTAL 3,689

Descending from the Pacific Crest down into the relentless hills of Seattle we completed our cost to coast bike tour.

Because on this final day of biking as I try to sum up what has been one of the most intense, rewarding and by far greatest adventures of my life words are failing me (and because I am more tired of blogging than I am biking, fixing flats and eating peanut butter and jelly put together) I will close this blog post with the words I have so frequently utter at the close of each school day when my students bolt out of my classroom with a chaotic energy unique to a room full of teenagers with emotional behavioral disabilities...."and scene."

4 comments:

  1. YEAH!! Congratulations, again! And thank you for blogging about your experiences. As a relative newcomer to the US, it was interesting to travel with you in spirit. What an amazing adventure and what memories you will have made. It looks like a beautiful place to have finished up your journey. Good luck in whatever your next adventure may be! Best wishes from us both, R & E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I wish I would have done something like that when I was younger (I guess there is always retirement time :D ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! This was amazing.

    ReplyDelete